Lavender Essential Oil(Lavandula angustifolia):
Lavender oil has a light fresh aroma that has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves. Widely considered as the gateway to aroma therapy, it greatly balances the body and soul. Its wonderfully calming and genuinely soothing.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile oils used in aromatherapy and it deserves its reputation. It has such a wide range of healing properties, it is suitable for use with babies, children and pets and is one of the few essential oils which is safe to use undiluted on skin. It is very good for calming and balancing strong emotions such as panic, frusration, anger and nervous anxiety.
Analgesic, antiseptic, antidepressant, antiviral, decongestant, hypotensive, sedative, tonic, insect repellent.
Aromatic application(Mind, Spirit and Body):
- Improve concentration – Because of its ability to stabilize mood, reduce anxieties, and help calm the nervous system, Lavender has been reported by many to help improve the ability to concentrate by reducing other symptoms that can distract thought and the ability to focus.
- Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
- In vapor therapy, lavender oil can be useful for dizziness, sleeplessness (also in children), headaches, depression, trauma, anxiety, hysteria, fear, nightmares, irritability and nervous tension. Apart from that it can assist to lift depression, help in crisis situations, sooth irritability and relieve stress and thereby help with tense muscles and muscle spasms
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- A refreshing note to a tired mind – lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress.
- Lavender Oil Respiratory infections - Lavender can be used in a vaporizer to help kill germs and promote healing due to respiratory infections.
- Lavender oil diffusing, inhaling, and rubbing on the nasal passages and around the chest areas have provided relief for minor asthmatic symptoms and bronchial spasms for some.
- Lavender essential oil’s calming scent eases the nerves and feelings of anxiety.
- Lavender Oil Romance and relaxed social settings - Diffuse the lavender oil to set the mood for a nice romantic evening or for a relaxed social event.
- Improves sleep quality and calms the nervous system
- Lavender Oil is used to repel insects and moths
- Lavender is wonderful as a natural insect repellent and it to keep those pesky gnats away when you are out working in the yard.
- Considered to be one of the best herbal insect repellents, the strong scent of lavender is disliked by numerous bugs, including mosquitoes and flies
- Lavender oil is a unique insect repellent that is safe, effective and has no side effects.
- Lavender essential oil is an uplifting and relaxing oil and good for boosting the immune system.
- It has the ability to restore mind or body to a state of balance in which healing can take place.
- It is excellent for treating scars, wounds and burns.
- Helps relieve aches and pains - especially muscular pain
- Lavender is soothing on insect bites.
- It is valuable in the treatment of colds and coughs.
- Good for reducing anxiety and stress and helps promote sleep.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Lavender oil promotes growth of new cells and is very helpful in treating acne.
- It can also help relieve eczema and psoriasis.
- Add 2 - 3 drops (depending on essential oil) into a teaspoon of honey, whole milk, vegetable oil or other dispersing/diluting agent then add to bath water once you are in the bath.
- This method results in absorption through the skin, as well as inhalation of the volatilized essential oil.
- Keep eyes closed!
- Since essential oils are highly concentrated, most essential oils can not be applied directly to the skin without being diluted.
- Do not apply on wounds, cuts or rashes. If found risky, stop using it.
- Do not use more than 2-3 drops in each use.
- Do not use with children under age.
- Also best to avoid during pregnancy.
- Lavender Essential Oil(Lavandula Angustifolia
- Poor Concentration
- Sleeping Problems
Thyme oil, with its fresh,herbaceous aroma is revitalising and nourishing to the nerves and emotions. As a blended ma...
Patchouli essential oil is one of the few that actually improves with age! It becomes thicker, more syrupy and its ar...
Eucalyptus oil has a clear,sharp and fresh smell. It is very useful in treating flu, headaches, cold & respiratory pr...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.