Breathe Free Capsules from Organic India is an anti-oxidant that contains an amalgamation of herbs. These herbs help in treating various respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis, and facilitate free breathing.
Live fully and breathe freely with Organic India’s Breath Free Capsules. It is endowed with herbs that fight allergies and help in decongestion reducing coughing and breathlessness. Known as a natural remedy for damaged lung tissues, the Breath Free Capsules is also effective for people with asthma and other respiratory issues.
- Pushkarmool: Contains anti-allergic properties and helps in treating respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Tulasi: Known as the “Queen of herbs”, tulasi helps the body adapt to stresses and maintains a balance. It is effective in treating respiratory system, stomach disorders and a variety of ailments. In Ayurveda, it is believed to enhance longetivity
- Krishna Tulasi: A type of Tulasi herb, Krishna tulsi helps in treating respiratory ailments
- Bibhitaki: A herb that has a special space in Ayurvedic treatment, bibhitaki helps in decongestion and during stomach disorders
- Pippali: Popularly known as Long Pepper, it is an effective treatment for cough, asthma and indigestion
A combination of many herbs, Breathe Free Capsules also offers a range of benefits. They are:
- Naturally treats respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis
- Helps in decongestion allowing to breathe freely
- Helps against allergies affecting respiratory system
- Repairs lung tissues
- Quantity: 60 tablets
- Dosage: 1 tablet twice a day along with the meals or as directed by the physician
Ingredients (Capsule 325 mg)
- Pippali 15 mg
- Pushkarmool 250 mg
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) 30 mg
- Vibhitaki 30 mg
- Acute Bronchitis
- Shortness of Breath
- Allergy - Respiratory
Light in color, this 100% natural honey is delicate and mild, sweet and buttery at first taste followed by warm herba...
This honey collected from the holy forests of Narmada river has hints of mossy earth mixed with the heavy sweetness o...
UTMT’s Desert Bloom Honey is collected from the hives of bees that feasts on herbal flora - Mahua, Palash, Jamu...
Conscious Food's Wild Forest Honey is pure honey collected from the deciduous forest reserve in the district of Kandh...
Organic India’s Tulsi Ginger tea is the perfect blend of Ginger and the three varieties of tulsi, which offers a plet...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.