Tasty, delicate and crispy cookies go really well with evening tea. But, usually a lot of butter, refined flour and refined sugar goes into these cookies, making them unhealthy to binge on. We bring to you a low in calorie and healthy Butter and Beetroot Cookies recipe. You can enjoy your evening tea with these tasty, crispy and delicate cookies without feeling guilty.
- 1 Cut the butter into small pieces.
- 2 Sieve the flour and stevia.
- 3 Add the butter, beetroot, and stevia to the flour and make a dough using your fingers. If the dough is tight, use 1 or 2 teaspoons of milk. It will soften the dough. Be careful not to make it too soft.
- 4 Put the dough in a bowl, cover it and refrigerate it for 10 minutes. Sprinkle some flour on the table where you roll the dough. Take the dough out from the refrigerator and roll it. The rolled dough should be 1/2 inch thick.
- 5 Cut it using a cookie shape cutter of your choice.
- 6 Preheat the oven at 100 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 7 Grease the baking dish and arrange the cookies on it.
- 8 Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 9 Take it out from the oven and let it cool before serving.