This salad has become the de facto choice when my family feels like eating light and healthy. It is nutritious and my 2 year old daughter absolutely loves it.
- 1 Chop and dice all vegetables.
- 2 Hang curd in a muslin cloth for about half an hour.
- 3 Take some oil and sauté zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and beetroot separately. Alternatively, you can also steam them in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- 4 Take the hung curd in a bowl, add Dijon mustard, a few drops of lemon, salt and pepper, and mix them well.
- 5 Add the remaining ingredients in the dressing.
- 6 Garnish with pomegranate or mint leaves. Serve cold.