These fibre rich cookies are so easy to make and comes handy when your kids come back hungry from play or while travelling or even when you want to enjoy a healthy snack with your cup of evening tea. This recipe uses no maida or sugar, yet it’s deliciously crunchy!
- 1 Sieve ragi and wheat flour, and mix them well.
- 2 Add all the remaining ingredients to make a tight dough. Don't add too much milk. It should be slightly harder than chappati dough. Knead for 5-10 minutes.
- 3 Keep the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- 4 Make small balls and press them in your palm to make them flat and round. They can be about 3-4mm thick as they will rise when baked.
- 5 Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6 Bake these biscuits for 18 minutes at 180 degrees.
- 7 They will be soft soon after they are baked. Let them cool down for 15-20 minutes and they will turn hard and crispy.