WHY BUY CONSCIOUS FOOD ORGANIC FLAX SEEDS?
Conscious food’s Flax Seeds are grown organically therefore they are dense with nutrients like omega-3, EFAs, and fiber. Flax seeds are beneficial in cardiovascular diseases, lowering serum cholesterol level, diabetes mellitus, and help in reducing the risk and in treatment of breast cancer and colon cancer, relieve a variety of inflammatory disorders and hormone-related problems, including infertility. You can mix flaxseed meal with water to use as a replacement for eggs in baked goods, or sprinkle it on yogurt, use it in sandwiches, smoothies or cereal.
WHAT MAKES CONSCIOUS FOOD ORGANIC FLAX SEEDS SPECIAL?
- Sourced from small organic farms and farming communities all over India
- Rigorous check is maintained on quality
- Recognised by ECOCERT
- Packaging and distribution is done at a workshop certified by HACCP
- Encourage Fair Trade
- Follow good agricultural practices in production
- Helps create opportunities for under-privileged
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protects against heart diseases
- Controls blood pressure
- Controls constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticular disorders and gallstones
- Promotes healthy hair and nails
- Treats menopausal symptoms, menstrual cramps, female infertility and endometriosis
- Fights prostate problems, male infertility and impotence
- Helps reduce cancer risk and guard against the effects of ageing
9 Easy Ways To Lower High Blood Pressure Without Medication
Hypertension, generally known as high blood pressure, is a worldwide phenomenon shared by all huma
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol level
- Excess Weight
- High Blood Sugar
- Junk Foodie
- Highly Active
Naturally Yours' Organic Flaxseed Powder is a rich source of plant-based Omega 3. It helps lower cholesterol, improve...
Pure & Sure’s Organic-Flax Seeds are organically grown and are a rich source of plant-based Omega 3-fatty a...
Flax Powder- heart care
Flax Powder- heart care
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.