Conscious Food's Masala tea contains a unique blend of spices that has healing effects on the body. It also helps in lowering stress.
Masala tea by Conscious Food contains a perfect blend of spices that are good for your health. It helps in the digestion process, relieves stress, boosts metabolism and has a calming effect on body. Its healing properties help in treating wounds. It also induces good sleep.
- Green tea : Bioactive compounds found in green tea ensure a good health. Green tea helps improve brain function, boost metabolic rate, lowers the risk of viral and bacterial infections and improve dental health. Thiamine in green tea has a calming effect.
- Bay leaves : Often used to enhance the taste and aroma of food, Bay leaves are loaded with medicinal benefits. Bay leaves facilitate better digestion, reduce inflammation, relieve anxiety and help in lowering the stress hormones. It also promotes better sleep.
- Cardamom : Cardamom also contains Vitamin C and phyto nutrients and is used for treating a variety of health issues such as digestive disorders infections, bad breath, cold, headache and flu..
- Black pepper : It helps in treating cough, common cold, respiratory disorders, anemia, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and dental diseases.
- Cloves : Cloves are well known for temporarily treating toothache. Besides this, clove also helps in improving digestion, reduce inflammation, treat flatulence and boost immune system. Clove is also used to treat headache.
- Cinnamon : The undeniable health benefits of cinnamon include helps in reducing blood sugar level, boosting immune system and treating stomach ailments. It also helps in treating sore throat, cold and cough.
- Dry ginger : Dry ginger helps in treating stomach irritation, headache, chest pain, common cold, nausea, urinary infections and acne. It is also useful in weight loss as the thermogenic agents present in it burn the fat stored in the body.
- Helps in Digestion
- Relieves stress
- Boosts Metabolism
Boil a cup of water. Add 1 teaspoon of Conscious Food's Masala Chai and let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes. You can add some lemon juice and honey if you want. Have it warm.
- Black Pepper
- Clove Bud
- Green Tea
- Common Cold
Certified Organic Tulsi Masala Chai Tea Bags- Stress Relieving & Rejuvenating
Organic India Tulsi Chai Masala contains a potent blend of tulsi and powerful herbs that reduce stress levels in the ...
This green tea is from the organic maikaibari tea gardens It is known to prevent the formation of stones in the urina...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.