Why to buy?
Ajwain, flavorful yet strongly pungent, contains essential health benefits which helps in treating various diseases. It contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties with highest percentage of Thymol.
What makes it so special?
Ajwain, an aromatic, ayurvedic and digestive herb and spice commonly used as a digestive aid. It’s an rejuvenating herb, good for digestive system. A food ingredient commonly known for its pungent and bitter fragrance.
- 100% organic and duly certified according to organic standards
- Grown using environment friendly methods, hence no additives or preservatives
- Genuine and good quality Product
- Helps to increase gastrointestinal secretions which enhances the efficiency of digestive functions
- Effective in stomach pain
- Contains the highest percentage of Thymol, an antiseptic
- Helps in respiratory problems such as common cold, cough, bronchitis and nasal congestion
- Good remedy for removing of kidney stone.
- Beneficial in curing of acidity and indigestion.
- Menstrual Cramps (dysmenorrhea)
- Abdominal cramps
- Junk Foodie
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.