Why to buy?
Flaxseeds also known as linseeds are derived from the slender flax plant, known to be a source of fiber for linen fabric. Today, the seeds are used for the therapeutic oil that is processed by pressing them. They are a rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1 and the essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic, known as ALA or omega-3.
What makes it so special?
Flaxseeds the most powerful plant foods on the planet. It contains omega-3 essential fatty acids which are "good" fats for heart-healthy effects. It also has lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant properties. Fiber present in Flaxseed is of two types that is soluble and insoluble.
- Lower cholesterol, control high blood pressure and also effective for healthy heart.
- Aid in inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts.
- Control constipation, hemorrhoids, and gallstones.
- Treat acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Promote healthy hair and nails.
- Minimise nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling as well as other disorders.
- Guard against the negative effects of ageing, hormone balance and cellular health.
- Helps in menopausal symptoms and menstrual cramps.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High cholesterol level
- High Blood Sugar
- Excess Weight
- Junk Foodie
- Highly Active
Organic Flax seed
Pure & Sure’s Organic-Flax Seeds are organically grown and are a rich source of plant-based Omega 3-fatty a...
Flax Powder- heart care
Flax Seeds 200gm
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.