Why to buy ?
Soya protein has all the essential amino acids. Soybean protein is essentially identical to that of other legume pulses and one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein.
What makes it so special?
Highly refined and purified form of soy protein, having protein content of at least 84.5% on a moisture-free basis. It is made from soy flour which has had most of its non-protein components, fats and carbohydrates removed. Can be blended with any regular kitchen recipe as it is completely tasteless and can be absorbed in any dry or liquid cooking. A completely vegetarian source of protein which is gluten free and suitable for lactose intolerant too.
Health Benefits :
- A highly refined or purified form of soy protein.
- It is also used to increase protein content.
- A source for all the essential amino acids required for human nutrition.
- A vegetarian protein supplement that aids daily protein intake required.
- Helps in speedier recovery of muscles.
- It also improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- It also normalizes cholesterol levels in the body.
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.