Why to buy ?
Derived from algae, one of the best source of vegetarian protein and provides high amount of required nutrients like vitamin B12, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, etc. Helping one to stay fresh, active and energetic throughout the day.
What makes it so special?
Completely vegetarian and an effective aid to many health issues as it is a good source of proteins, vitamin B12, and other essential nutrients.
Health Benefits :
- It is a good source of vegetarian protein.
- Spirulina is rich in essential fatty acids such as omega 3, 6 &9.
- It is the highest known source of vitamin B12 (3 mcg per gram).
- One of the best source of beta-carotene. Beta- carotene is a powerful antioxidant that is converted into vitamin A by our body.
- Spirulina is rich in minerals.
- It also help to reduce bad cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Its easily absorbed and easy to digest and so are its nutritional components
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- High cholesterol level
- High Blood Sugar
- Weak Immunity
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Heart Ailments
- Junk Foodie
Unived's Ovegha D3 Extra Strength offers 100% plant-based Omega-3 DHA and Vitamin D3. It offers 800mg DHA and 2500 U....
Unived's Ovegha Liquid Adults offers 400mg of plant-based Omega-3 DHA per serving. It is a dietary supplement, which...
Unived’s Ovegha-Vegan Omega-3 DHA-capsules offer 400mg pure vegetarian Omega-3 DHA per serving. DHA is the most...
Dr. Patkar's Family Protein contains 84.5 % protein content. This soy protein isolate is a highly refined protein mad...
Indians are often found to be deficient in vitamins, micro-nutrients, and proteins but what about DHA? DHA has emerge...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.