Why to buy?
Cinnamon bark has been in used as a medicinal and culinary herb for centuries. The spice is obtained for the inner bark of several trees from
the genus Cinnamomum. Due to its multiple benefits, naturally sweet taste and fragrant aroma, it is popularly used as a flavoring agent in
the culinary world.
What makes it so special?
Cinnamon bark has various medicinal properties as it contains a substance called cinnamaldehyde which is the main source of the antifungal
and antibacterial properties of the spice. It also has a high concentration of antioxidants which helps protect the body against the damage
from free radicals and reduces inflammation, reducing the risk of various diseases. This combination of cinnamaldehyde, antioxidants and the
high fiber content of cinnamon, gives the spice its incredible healing benefits.
- Cinnamon is used to lower bad cholesterol (LDL).
- It has shown an ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections.
- It has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
- Clear up urinary-tract infections.
- Allow diabetics to use less insulin.
- Relieves chest congestion, colds and Flu.
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder daily can significantly relieves arthritis pain.
- It was found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron and calcium.
- Cinnamon leaf oil is also used as mosquito repellent.
- Cinnamon Bark
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Sugar
- High cholesterol level
- Junk Foodie
Organic Cinnamon Whole
Pukka Herbs’ Three Cinnamon Tea contains three types of cinnamon, which helps you relax and uplifts your mood. ...
Cinnamon PowderCinnamon Leaf (Tej Patta)Cinnamon (Dal Chini)
Cinnamon 60 Capsules
Apple Cinnamon Infusion 25 Tea Bags
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veda Essence Tulsi Rosemary Shea Butter Vit E Soap 125gm
178 (15% off) 210
Veda Essence Apple Cider Bergamot Clarifying Soap 125gm
178 (15% off)
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.