Immunity Capsules from Organic India contains herbs that are capable of fighting cold, cough, flu and other infections. It helps in building a strong immune system.
In a world fraught with pollution and stress, the immune system eventually becomes weak after fighting against diseases and infections. Immunity Capsules from Organic India helps in improving your immunity and brings back vigour as well as vitality into life. It provides prevention against fungal, bacterial and viral infections. Known as a natural remedy of viral fever, this herbal Capsule is also effective in fight against infections of the Upper Respiratory Tract. Along with its function of boosting immune system, it also detoxifies the body making it feel rejuvenated.
- Katuki: Katuki (PicrorhizaKurroa) is a rare Ayurvedic herb that helps treating headaches, fever and liver ailments
- Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum): This purple coloured tulsi helps in treating throat infections
- VanaTulsi (Ocimumgratissimum):Vana Tulsi helps in the treatment of cold, cough while boosting the immunity system
- There are numerous benefits of the Immunity Capsulessuch as:
- Boosts immune system It helps keeping cold, cough and fever at bay
- Helps in treating viral fever
- Reduces levels of stress
- Quantity: 60 tablets
- Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day along with the meals or as directed by the doctor
- Recommended for long term use in case of chronic infections
- Recommended to be taken along with other Kidney and Liver care
- Tulsi (Holy Basil)
- Common Cold
Organic India offers Wheat Grass powder, which is a nutritionally rich herbal preparation perfect to meet your daily ...
Organic Amla Juice Chyawanprash Tulsi Original Tea
Immunity Booster(Giloy & Safed Musli)
Natural Herbal Antibiotic Capsules- Made of Certified Organic Herbs
Organic Amla Juice Chyawanprash Tulsi Original Tea Immunity Capsules Guduchi
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.