Lipid Care Capsules from Organic India is made of herbs that naturally control the cholesterol levels and lowers the heart rate, thereby lowering blood pressure. It is rich in anti-oxidant and an excellent immunomodulator that improves the immune system.
A healthy heart is a necessity to lead a healthy life. Lipid Care Capsules from Organic India is enriched with anti-oxidants and supports a healthy heart by controlling the lipid levels. It has a mild blood thinning agent and also helps in reducing the workload of the heart.
- Arjuna Bark: The bark of a medicinal tree, it helps reduce the pulse rate and blood pressure.
- Harjor Stem: An anti-oxidant, Harjor stem also has medicinal value, which helps in treating joint pains and bone diseases
- Amalaki: Popularly known as Amla, it helps to control cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Vana Tulsi Leaves: They are powerful agents that assist in reducing stress and normalises blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Some of the most valuable benefits of Lipid Care 60 Capsules are:
- Helps maintain the proper functioning of the heart
- Helps control levels of cholesterol
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Rich in active immunomodulator for maintaining a strong immune system
- Helps in treatment and prevention of ailments related to increased lipid levels
- Quantity: 60 tablets
- Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day for at least 3 months or as directed by the doctor
- Recommended for longer use
- High cholesterol level
Unived RYR is a natural product, standardized to 0.4% monacolin K, the international standard for healthy cholesterol...
Flax Seeds 200gm
Natural Herbal Ashwagandha Capsules - Made of Certified Organic Herbs
Unived's CurQ10 harnesses 306mg of Kaneka Q10 the world only natural, trans-isomeric CoQ10 which is bio-identical to ...
India's leading vegetarian Omega-3 DHA. OVEGHA offers 400mg pure vegetarian Omega-3 DHA per serving. OVEGHA is regis...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.