Why to buy?
Naturally Yours Chia Seeds are mild and nutty flavored. Chia seeds were cultivated long ago by the Aztecs and the Maya and the name “chia” comes from the word chain, meaning “oily” in the Aztec language of Nahuatl. This special oils present in these tiny super seeds are loaded with omega-3 essential fatty acids, which may be an aid to the maintenance of mental function and normal heart health. Chia seeds are not only healthy but also high dose of fiber. It is a good source of calcium, iron and magnesium.
What makes it so special?
Naturally Yours Chia Seeds are gluten free super seeds, and also good source of calcium and iron. It is a rich source of fiber and provide 3 grams of Omega-3 per 15 grams serving. They also contain protein, essential vitamins and minerals and a host of antioxidants. These mild, nutty seeds are a fast and simple way to enhance daily diet with an extra boost of much needed nutrition. Chia seeds help to control sugar and to boost energy levels. It is enriched with omega 6 which helps in keeping hair, skin and nails healthy.
Health Benefits :
- Rich in fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants, hence help prevent cell damage.
- Good source of insoluble fiber, thus helps to prevent constipation.
- Helps to regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure, thus beneficial for heart health.
- Helps to boost energy and metabolism.
- Contains liver protection properties.
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to manage weight and fight belly fat.
- Beneficial for healthy growth of bones and muscles.
- Has an antibacterial effect that keeps bad breath away and provide strong teeth and a healthy mouth.
- Chia Seed
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High cholesterol level
- Heart Ailments
- High Blood Sugar
- Excess Weight
- Junk Foodie
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veda Essence Apple Cider Bergamot Clarifying Soap 125gm
178 (15% off) 600
All Good Taste Assorted -(Berrylicious, Le Chocolat, Nutcase..
509 (15% off) 198
GoNutrio 24 Mantra Organic Biryani 200gm Pack of Two
168 (15% off)
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.