Why to buy?
Naturally Yours Organic Flaxseed Powder also known as linseeds powder is derived from the seeds of slender flax plant, known to be a source of fiber for linen fabric. They are a rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1 and the essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic, known as ALA or omega-3. It may improve digestion, provide clear skin, lower cholesterol, reduce sugar cravings, balance hormones, fight cancer and promote weight loss. Sourced naturally and processed manually and free of pesticides and insecticides with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. It’s truly natural
What makes it so special?
Naturally Yours organic powdered flax seeds is derived from the seeds of the most powerful plant on the planet. It contains omega-3 essential fatty acids which are "good" fats for heart-healthy effects. It also has lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant properties. Fiber present in Flaxseed is of two types that is soluble and insoluble. It can be used as a supplement such as stirred into drinks or sprinkled into breakfast.
- Lower cholesterol, control high blood pressure and also effective for healthy heart.
- Aid in inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts.
- Control constipation, hemorrhoids, and gallstones.
- Treat acne, eczema, and sunburn.
- Promote healthy hair and nails.
- Minimise nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling as well as other disorders.
- Guard against the negative effects of ageing, hormone balance and cellular health.
- Helps in menopausal symptoms and menstrual cramps.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High cholesterol level
- Muscle cramping
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Sugar
- Junk Foodie
Organic Superfood Flax Seeds
Flax Seeds 200gm
Organic Flax seed
Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil from Naturally Yours is the perfect health oil that is abundant in essential fatty acids (O...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.