Tulsi has been revered in India for over five thousand years, as a healing balm for body, mind and spirit, and is known to bestow an amazing number of health benefits.
Health Benefits of Tulsi
- Tulsi is helpful to fight air borne infections, bacterial and cough and cold due to environmental changes.
- Tulsi helps to enhance spiritual power, promotes healthy and happy mood feeling.
- Supports healthy urinary system and urination. Tulsi contains trace mineral copper needed to absorb iron.
- Aqueous decoction of Tulsi leaves is given as a tonic in gastric and hepatic disorders.
- Supports the immune system and is a tonic to lungs.
- The Juice of the leaves of Ocimum Sanctum is useful for eye drops.
- Tulsi boosts immunity and metabolic functions.
- Tulsi acts as a support for respiratory problems.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil)
- Low Stamina
- Allergy - Respiratory
- Junk Foodie
Certifies Organic Tulsi Green Tea Earl Grey
Certified Organic Tulsi Mulethi Tea Bags - Increase Stamina & Anti-oxidant
Certified Organic Tulsi Detox and Cleanse Tea Bags
Certified Organic Natural Herbal Tulsi Brahmi Tea Bags - Anti-Stress, Memory Booster and Anti-oxidant
Certified Organic Tulsi Laxative Tea Bags
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.