Why to buy?
Naturally Yours is a nutrition based health food brand, for health conscious individuals. Wheat Grass is the super food which provides essential vitamins and has the ability to heal a number of diseases and illnesses. It contains Vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, E, K, folic acid, iron and chlorophyll, hence suitable for people who has vitamin deficiency or any health problem. Has multiple health benefits such as boost immunity, reduce fatigue, weight loss and detoxification. It is made from tender shoots of wheat.
What makes it so special?
Naturally Yours Wheatgrass is nature’s finest medicine which contains a wide variety of natural health benefits. Often referred to as the “green superfood”, it possesses a complete range of nutrients which helps the body both physically and mentally. In ancient times it was called the “life-giving green blood” because of its great capability of healing injuries. In fact, it is said that just two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional value equivalent to five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables and fruits! It carries twice the amount of vitamin A than carrots and is greater in Vitamin C than oranges.
- Highly effective in boosting immunity, hence helps the body to fight and recover from a various ailments.
- Excellent antiseptic properties, thus helps to regenerate cells, accelerating the healing process.
- Helps in liver detoxification, restores and revitalizes the liver and helps neutralize toxins in the body.
- Helps in the production of haemoglobin in the body. It also increases red blood cells (RBCs) and thereby, fights anaemia.
- Powerful blood purifier and is a highly beneficial as a colon cleanser.
- An aid for common cold and all related diseases .
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- High Blood Pressure
- Improper Metabolism
- Junk Foodie
Organic India offers Wheat Grass powder, which is a nutritionally rich herbal preparation perfect to meet your daily ...
Wheat-O-Power Orange Powder
Alfalfa Powder-Father of all foods
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.