Osteoseal Capsules of Organic India is a unique combination of calcium, vitamins, phosphorus and amino acids. It is an effective healer in the case of bone fractures.
Osteoseal Capsules from Organic India is a natural supplement which takes care of your teeth and bones. It increases the Mineral Bone Density by providing high amounts of calcium and vitamins and also fulfils the deficiency of calcium in case of Osteoporosis.
- Harjor stem (Cissus quadrangularis): This herb has proved to be immensely effective when it comes to healing of fractured bones due to the presence of high amount of calcium.
- Sahjan leaves (Moringa oleifera): These leaves are a storehouse of abundant amounts of calcium and vitamins. It helps in increasing bone density and also improves vision.
- Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus): Few benefits of this multifaceted herb are to produce greater amount of breast milk as well as provide energy and strength.
Some of the benefits of Osteoseal 60 Capsules are:
- Helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Completes the deficiency of calcium, vitamins, phosphorus and amino acids.
- Promotes regeneration of cartilage.
- Promotes quick healing of fractures.
- Useful for lactating mothers and patients of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Quantity: 60 tablets
- Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day for at least 3 months or as directed by the doctor
- Safe for long term use
- Joint Stiffness
Unived's COLOX is a natural remedy for joint pain and arthritis that helps strengthen the cartilage, reduces inflamma...
Organic India Flexibility Capsules - Made of Certified Organic Herbs, Healthy Joint & Muscles
Unived CalDveg is formulated for optimum bone health and healthy bone ageing throughout your adult life. Each serving...
ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula Capsules - Healthy Inflammation Response
Unived's CurQ10 harnesses 306mg of Kaneka Q10 the world only natural, trans-isomeric CoQ10 which is bio-identical to ...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.