Organic India offers Tulsi Tummy Tea made from a unique combination of herbs, which improves digestion naturally and reduces stress. It is both gluten free and caffeine free.
Organic India Tulsi Tummy Tea is made of potent healing herbs that enhance digestion and calm the digestive tract with their restorative powers. Three varieties of tulsi, namely Krishna, Rama and Vana are combined with ginger, cinnamon and other calming herbs like licorice, stevol etc to soothe the digestive tract and enhance digestion. Absolutely delicious, Tummy Tea is the right choice if you are suffering from digestion problems.
Why caffeine free?
Excess caffeine consumption can over stimulate the body and cause several health problems.
Why gluten free?
Teas can become contaminated with gluten during the storage process. Thus, if you are suffering from celiac disease or are allergic to gluten, then you can safely consume this tea.
- Ginger: Phenolic compounds present in ginger are known to relieve gastrointestinal problems and help in the movement of food through the GI tract.
- Cinnamon: One of the healthiest spices, cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and boosts brain function.
- Tulsi: Tulsi provides relief from respiratory ailments and is effective in dealing with fever and stress.
- Licorice: Licorice roots have expectorant properties, which makes it effective in treating problems of the respiratory tract such as sore throat and cough.
- Helps improve digestion
- Helps relieve stress
- Helps in soothing and relaxing the body and mind
- Helps balance energy levels
Pour hot water over infusion bag in a cup and steep for 5-10 minutes. If required, add a sweetener and milk or dairy substitutes.
Ingredients (Per Serving)
- Ginger 0.69 gm
- Cinnamon 0.41 gm
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) 0.38 gm
- Vana Tulsi 0.19 gm
- Licorice Root 0.07 gm
- Peppermint 0.02 gm
- Weak Immunity
- Improper Metabolism
- Junk Foodie
Certified Organic Tulsi Laxative Tea Bags
A welcoming cup of spicy-sweet organic bliss
Stress Relieving & Uplifting
Certified Organic Tulsi Detox and Cleanse Tea Bags
Three Ginger Tea from the house of Pukka Herbs is a divine blend of herbs offering a range of health benefits, making...
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.