PUKKA Herbs Revitalise Tea, made from a blend of spices and herbs is a revitalizing and warming tea that lowers blood pressure as well as provides relief from digestive problems.
PUKKA Herbs brings to you the Revitalise Tea, a revitalizing and invigorating tea that is going to make you feel happy from inside. Made from a blend of spices and herbs, Revitalise Tea is going to enliven your senses and invigorate your body making you feel energized. The heat from the ginger, the sharp notes of citrus and the warming effect of cinnamon and other spices present in this tea are going to energize you and prepare you for the long day ahead. It is the perfect tea to kick-start your day and balance all your kaphadoshas.
- Cinnamon bark: Cinnamon lowers blood pressure and reduces the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Elderflower: Elderflower is rich in flavonoids and chlorogenic acids, which gives the elderflower its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cardamom pod: Cardamoms are used to provide relief from digestive problems.
- Clove bud: Cloves are anti-inflammatory and provide relief from digestive and respiratory problems.
- Black peppercorn: Black peppercorns are rich in vital nutrients and possess anti-bacterial properties.
- It revitalises the body
- Helps in treating gastrointestinal problems
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Rich in flavonoids
Bring out the essence of the incredible herbs present in this tea by infusing the tea bag for around 5 minutes in hot water.
- Cinnamon 26 %
- Cardamom 10 %
- Ginger 7 %
- Clove Bud
- Green Tea
- Licorice Root
Digestea, with its standardized phytochemical extracts of Terminalia belerica, Terminalia chebula, Embilica officinal...
A clean fusion of organic aniseed, fennel and Cardamom.
India premier brain stimulating tea. Activitea improves memory, cognition, and learning. Unived Activitea is a ...
Our original Relax tea is a unique blend of calming herbs with fantastic soothing properites.
Disclaimer: While we constantly work to ensure that the product information provided on our website is correct; however, on occasions manufacturers may change their list of ingredients. Also, the packing of the product and the materials may contain different information than that is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you not to rely completely on the information that we are providing and always read the labels, warnings, and directions before you start using or consuming any product. For more information about any product, kindly contact the manufacturer.